This opportunity is your chance to be a part of a small, focused team of experienced, professional video game developers led by industry veterans. At Photon Tadpole Studios, every team member is actively engaged in the development of our core products.
As a junior game developer, you will be expected to:
- Create technical specs from game design docs
- Develop features end-to-end, from a proposal to a polished result
- Engage with the team and contribute to game design discussions
You should at least have:
- 0 to 3 years of experience working in the game dev industry
- An ability to reason about algorithms and performance
- Worked on at least 1 published game
- Experience publishing games to the iOS App Store and the Google Play Store
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience working with an object-oriented programming language like C++, C#, Java, etc
- Sound fundamentals in 3D game development (like 3D math, rendering, materials/shaders, etc)
An ideal candidate also has experience:
- Working with Cocos2D-X
- With animation systems
- Working with a 3D game engine like Unity3D, Unreal, etc
- With OpenGL ES or DirectX
Please apply for this position by emailing [email protected] with your resume, and the answers to the following two questions:
- How does your skill set make you a good fit for this role?
- What games have you published in the past? What was your role on these projects?
- What kind of games do you play/enjoy? Why?
More info available at PhotonTadpole.com