Hey! How is your internship search going? Want to work in the coolest industry in the world?
Well your search ends here. Stop what you’re doing and join Photon Tadpole now.
This internship is your chance to be a part of a small, focused team of experienced, professional video game developers led by industry veterans. You will have a holistic, learning experience in game development, in the bustling heart of Mumbai. At Photon Tadpole Studios, every team member is actively engaged in the development of our core products.
During the course of your internship, you will be expected to:
- Design and code maintainable, and scalable modules
- Write technical documentation for game products
- Research and learn new technologies related to Game Development
Every candidate should at least be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- Basic programming skills - a thorough understanding of:
- Control flow
- Inheritance and Object-Oriented Design
- Understanding of data structures like: Arrays, Maps, Sets, Linked Lists, Trees
- Understanding of algorithms and evaluating their complexity
An ideal candidate has:
- Created games in the past (Include the link)
- Worked with the Unity framework
- Developed side-projects like a website or an app
- The ability to learn on the job
- Likes to play interesting board games
Candidates that pass the initial filter will be expected to complete a coding exercise as a part of the interview process.
Please apply for this position by emailing [email protected] with your resume, and the answers to the following two questions:
- How does your skill set make you a good fit for this role?
- What games have you published in the past? What was your role on these projects?
- What kind of games do you play/enjoy? Why?
More info available at PhotonTadpole.com